The Complete Connection Case Study 2
Achieving success together: a typical customer experience
No two relationships are the same as Prysmian works to understand each client’s needs and meet them. The Complete Connection is a promise that by partnering with Prysmian, customers will benefit from the highest-standard products and sector-leading expertise.
Looking beyond simply the provision of cables, The Complete Connection focusses removing customers’ pain points and helping them to grow their business. That’s why many Prysmian contracts begin with small regional businesses and over the years they grow into national Independent Connection Providers (ICPs). And as businesses evolve, so too does the relationship as Prysmian tailors its offering to suit the customer’s specific needs.
Below are key features which are just some of the reasons current customers and partners trust Prysmian to deliver excellence every time.
- Quotations in 2 hours – Prysmian can manage enquiries ranging from 50 meters to multi-thousand metre projects. For some product lines, a quote can be provided in a few hours.
- Key Account Managers & Customer Service Representatives – Assigned to each customer to coordinate all aspects of cable provision from enquiry through to invoice. All are based in the UK.
- 20+ year relationships – Prysmian have held contracts with customers for over two decades, developing small contractors into large independent connection providers.
- Short timescales on deliveries – All delivery times are competitive and Prysmian can offer deliveries of short cut lengths in as little as 3.5 days from a broad stock holding at the UK manufacturing centre in North Wales.
- Day before phone calls – All orders receive a call the day prior to delivery to ensure all details are correct and stop costly mistakes from happening.
- Empty drum collection – Every order from Prysmian receives this service at no extra charge.
- Customer stock holding – A UK manufacturing site means Prysmian has the capacity to hold stock of specific products for individual customers, leading to shorter lead times on delivery.
A core trait of The Complete Connection is the relationships we build with our customers.
“I like the fact that they return my calls and respond to emails quickly.”
“We have a long-standing relationship with Prysmian and they understand our business really well."